Download PDF by clicking here or use the form below.
Please note that this is an application only. It will be used for the sole purpose of holding your position in the Commercial Diving Program for 2021. Upon arrival you will be given a binding contract to review and sign.
Photocopies (Scans) of Standard First Aid/CPR, SCUBA Certification, Diving Medical (see web site for medical form and hyperbaric physicians), Pleasure Craft Operators Cert. and proof of Grade 12 or equivalent due prior to the start date of the program.
- Tuition Deposit - $500.00 (Canadian Dollars – Non Refundable)
- Room and Board Deposit - $1000.00 (Canadian Dollars – Non Refundable)
- Category 1 Commercial Diver 12 week course - $20 500.00 (Canadian Dollars)
- Room and Board (Chapleau Lodge) - $4500.00 (Canadian Dollars)
- Books/Materials are available to be purchased through CWDI upon request – Approx. $400
- List of books required can be found on the curriculum page.
All statements are true to the best of my knowledge. Providing false information may lead to expulsion.
PLEASE MAIL APPLICATIONS AND/OR DEPOSIT TO:
CANADIAN WORKING DIVERS INSTITUTE c/o John Pegg
18529 Kent Bridge Road, Morpeth, ON, N0P 1X0 Canada